Are you tired of those pesky white spots on your phone’s LCD screen? Not only do they hinder your viewing experience, but they also make your phone look less appealing. Fortunately, there are several methods you can try to eliminate these white spots and restore your screen’s flawless appearance. In this article, we will explore different techniques that can help you get rid of white spots on your LCD screen.
Using Tempered Glass to Protect Your Screen
One effective way to remove white spots on your phone’s LCD screen is by using tempered glass. This protective accessory can be used to seal the edges of your phone’s screen, preventing liquid condensation from entering and causing white spots.
Here’s how you can do it:
- Cut a piece of transparent plastic to match the size of your phone’s screen.
- Carefully apply the transparent plastic around the edges of the screen, ensuring there are no gaps.
- Alternatively, you can use waterproof adhesive to seal the edges of the screen. Follow the instructions on the adhesive’s packaging for proper application.
Cleaning the Screen
Another method to remove white spots on your phone’s LCD screen is by cleaning it. Follow these steps for a thorough cleaning:
- Prepare a damp cloth.
- Apply a few drops of screen cleaner or rubbing alcohol to the cloth.
- Gently wipe the screen, removing any dirt or residue.
- Take your time and be careful while cleaning the screen. A proper cleaning will ensure the white spots are no longer visible.
Using Pixelrepairer Software
Pixelrepairer is a software that can help remove white spots not only on phones but also on other devices like laptops and PCs. Follow these steps to use the Pixelrepairer software:
- Download the Pixelrepairer application and ensure you have enough storage space on your phone.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Open the Pixelrepairer application and click on the magnifying glass icon to check the position of dead pixels on the screen.
- If the magnifying glass icon is in the correct position, click the “Enable” button.
- Wait until a color appears on the screen. If your phone has dead pixels, the color will change accordingly.
- Select the “Repair” menu, click on “Add,” and follow the on-screen instructions to remove white spots from your LCD screen.
Replacing the Inverter Board
If the above methods don’t work, you might need to replace the inverter board to eliminate white spots on your phone’s LCD screen. The inverter board plays a crucial role in controlling the backlight of the LCD screen, and a malfunctioning board can lead to white spots.
Follow these steps to replace the inverter board:
- Open the back of your phone and locate the inverter board.
- Disconnect the cable connected to the inverter board from the motherboard.
- Carefully remove the old inverter board and replace it with a new one.
- Ensure the cable is securely connected.
- Check if the white spots are no longer visible on your LCD screen.
Using a Hair Dryer
Surprisingly, a hair dryer can also be effective in removing white spots on your phone’s LCD screen. Here’s how you can use a hair dryer for this purpose:
- Plug in the hair dryer and set it to medium heat.
- Hold the hair dryer at a moderate distance from the screen with the white spots.
- Move the hair dryer around the affected area for a few minutes, making sure not to get too close.
- Avoid overheating the screen, as it can damage the device.
Toothpaste, known for its teeth-cleaning properties, can also be used to remove white spots on your phone’s LCD screen. Follow these steps:
- Apply a small amount of toothpaste to a clean cloth.
- Gently rub the cloth on the white spots on the LCD screen.
- Use a soft, circular motion while applying the toothpaste.
- Toothpaste can help remove residues on the screen, reducing the appearance of white spots.
For this method, you will need access to a freezer. Please note that this technique is considered extreme and potentially risky, so proceed with caution.
Here’s how to use the freezer method:
- Turn off your phone completely and remove all accessories such as SIM cards, casings, and memory cards (if applicable).
- Place your phone in a plastic bag, ensuring it is airtight.
- Put the phone in the freezer for about 5 hours.
- After removing it from the freezer, allow the phone to return to normal temperature.
- Reattach the accessories and turn on the phone.
- Check if the white spots on the LCD screen have disappeared.
Remember to be cautious when using the freezer method, as improper execution can damage your phone or freezer.
By following the methods outlined above, you can successfully remove white spots on your phone’s LCD screen. Once the white spots are gone, you can enjoy a seamless viewing experience and fully utilize your phone’s features.